You can bake this cake in any baking tin, but I prefer to do it in a Gugelhupf tin. Below are a few that you can order on Amazon:
- 250g unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 200g sugar
- 4 medium sized egg
- 200g plain flour
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 100g cocoa powder
2. Now add the eggs and the flour. Once everything is mixed together, you can grease the baking tin with butter and fill the first half of dough into the tin.
3. Add now the cocoa butter to the rest of the dough and mix it until everything is combined. Fill the chocolate dough into the baking tin and once down use a fork to swirl both doughs together.
4. Bake the cake for 30-35 minutes. Enjoy!
Marble cake is called ‘Marmorkuchen’ in German.