The lovely Rebecca, who writes the Rawrrbeccabeauty blog nominated me for the One Lovely Award. Thanks a lot Rebecca, this is my first ever award nomination and I really appreciate it.
Here are the rules:
- You must display the award logo at the top of your post
- You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post
- You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
- You must add 7 facts about yourself in the post
- You must nominate 10 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post
- You must let the people who have been nominated know that they have been nominated
- You must follow back the person who nominated you on GFC and Bloglovin’.
- I would love to move abroad in the near future for a year or two.
favourite colouris red. It’s suits my personality, so I have been told.
- My friends mean the world to me.
- I made the decision not to continue my Economics degree for the time being.
- I am not good with gadgets. They all end up with broken screens within weeks.
- I got measles after my injections when I was a child. Only happens to 1 out of 1,000,000, or something like that.
- I was born on the 11.10 at 11:10pm.
- Ella http://www.sheandlife.net
- Charlotte http://charlottesteggz.com/
- Mandy http://www.onesliceoflemon.blogspot.co.uk/
- Angelica http://www.onelittlevice.blogspot.co.uk/
- Sarah www.sarahtrademark.blogspot.co.uk
- Beth http://www.allthingsbeautifulblog.co/
- Mica http://sciencekoekje.blogspot.be
- AK http://www.mybuggyjunction.blogspot.co.uk